Activity available at Colchester & Chelmsford (from 17th Dec)
Dodgeball is the ultimate trampoline team game, where two teams bounce around “dodging” balls from the opposing team. If you get hit, you’re out – the last one standing wins!
We have a number of dodgeball courts at Jump Street and there’s always a game going on. Don’t worry if you’re a beginner, our marshals can help you with the rules.
We also run dodgeball tournaments throughout the year for all age groups from minis and juniors to our hotly contested senior tournaments. Keep an eye on our events page for the latest information, grab some friends or colleagues and get involved!
Dodgeball is so much fun, you won’t realise that you’re also getting a fabulous cardiovascular work-out at the same time.
So come on down to Jump Street to enjoy a game, have a bounce and take the crown for being the last one standing. You can always celebrate with an ice-cold drink and a muffin in our mezzanine cafe afterwards.
- You’re ‘out’ if:
- You are hit by a ‘live ball’. (‘Live’ is a ball that has been thrown and not touched anything).
- You throw a ‘live ball’ that is caught before it touches the ground or wall.
- You cross or enter the neutral zone.
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands.
- The court referee’s call is final.
- Once out, exit and wait for the next game.
- Maximum of 8 players per team.