Activity available at Colchester & Chelmsford (from 17th Dec)
The freestyle jumping area is the main stage of each Jump Street trampoline park. This sea of interconnected trampolines is an ideal area to practice your flips, keep fit or have a bounce with the family.
There is a great view of the whole trampoline park, including the freestyle area from the mezzanine cafe too, so mum and dad won’t miss a thing while they enjoy a freshly made barista coffee and free wifi.
- Take extra care – trampolines in this area provide superior height & a greater degree of difficulty & risk.
- Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- Only one person on each trampoline at a time.
- Don’t jump or land on the padding – it is there as a safety precaution.
- Jump Street staff members monitor safety strictly & their direction must be followed.