Activity available at Colchester & Chelmsford (from 17th Dec)
Try your hand at wall running on The Wall at Jump Street. It may look a bit daunting but it is a lot of fun, as well as being quite challenging. Essentially it’s an extra-bouncy trampoline next to a wall that you can push off, walk up and much more.
Wall running is a relatively new art form originating from Free Running and the Cirque De Soleil.
It takes a few goes to master, but it is a lot easier than it looks! Start with a practice on the low level Wall, then have a crack at the full size one.
The Wall steps things up to the next level!
- No climbing or scrambling up the wall – if you can’t ‘run or jump’ up, develop your skills in other areas first.
- Only one jumper permitted on the wall trampoline at any time.
- Ensure no one is on the trampoline bed before jumping off the wall.
- Only sit on top of the wall when you are actively using the wall trampoline.
- Remove all items from pockets.