Here are some frequently asked questions that you might find helpful.
Yes, as with all trampolines there is a weight limit. Our trampoline limit is 17.5 stone.
Yes. Safety is the number one priority at Jump Street.
Yes. Everyone who jumps is required to complete a waiver. Those under 16 must have their parent or legal guardian complete their waiver. Permission by phone or email is not sufficient. These will then be kept on file for future visits.
No. All waivers must be completed online so that they link with our booking system at the park. If you are part of a birthday party, please add your party reference number to the waiver.
No. Once a waiver has been completed, it lasts for 12 months.
Non-slip socks have been designed to increase grip on the trampolines, reducing the risk of injury especially on our wall trampolines. In addition, these socks are designed to reduce the chances of transferable foot infections, increase the comfort of all jumpers (from friction) and reduce the smell of bad feet!
These socks form an important part of our risk assessment and further reduce risks. The socks cost just £1.75 and are yours to keep and reuse.
We’ll swap non-slip socks bought at any other trampoline park for Jump Street regulation socks for free.
Whilst we encourage people not to wear glasses if possible, we do allow glasses to be worn on the main jumping area.
No. Double bouncing is not allowed.
Yes, everyone has to attend an induction and Health & Safety briefing prior to entering the park.
Colchester – There is wheelchair access to Jump Street Colchester please note there is no access to a hoist to partake in bouncing. There is a lift to the café and party rooms on the first floor. There is also a
Chelmsford – We have 4 disabled car park spaces. We have a Stannah inclined platform lift that provides access from car park to main entrance area. There is an interior lift that provides access to the park, café and disabled toilet. This facility has had an independent disabled access survey completed and is fully compliant with all current regulations.
All jumpers must arrive 30 minutes before the start of their jump time, to allow enough time to check-in and watch our safety briefing. Latecomers will not be allowed on the courts if they miss the safety briefing. We do not offer refunds for late arrivals and cannot guarantee availability in a later jump session, so please arrive on time to avoid disappointment.
We recommend booking in advance to ensure you can jump when you want. Weekends and holidays sell out in advance and walk-ins cannot be accommodated if we are sold out. Click BOOK NOW to check availability and make a session booking.
Wear comfortable clothes such as shorts, tracksuits and t-shirts. No sharp objects such as belt buckles or clothing studs are allowed on trampolines. All jumpers must wear Jump Street non-slip trampoline socks while jumping. No jewellery is permitted while jumping.
You must be 4 years or over to jump in our Open Jump Sessions. Children of 4 years and under can also participate in our Jump Tots Sessions (see timetable). Jumpers under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. The accompanying adult doesn’t have to jump and will not be charged, unless they are looking to jump.
No. Spectators can come in for free.
All bookings are non-refundable.
Yes, subject to availability.
Party bookings can be amended up to 7 days before the party, subject to availability.
You must be 12 years old or above, if you are under 12 you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The accompanying adult does not have to jump and would not be charged, unless they want to jump.
Due to our food Health & Safety policy, no self-catering is allowed. We do not allow outside food or beverage. However, if you have booked a birthday party with us, you may bring in cake to consume in the designated party room.
Yes, we have a designated cafe area open whenever the park is open. Snack and drink machines are on site and our Café will also stock a range of food and drink options.
Jump Street has a number of free lockers available for valuables, phones etc. These are offered on a first come, first served basis. Your property is left in these lockers entirely at your own risk.
There is ample parking at Jump Street for cars as well as a cycle park area.
Yes, but only in the VIP party rooms where we have built-in sound systems.
Jump Street will assign one designated party host for your party who will ensure that the party runs smoothly.
Yes, parents are required to stay at the party and we request one adult per five children, so if you have 15 children we expect the parents and one other adult to be present.
Please check with your party planner.
Yes, for groups of 10 or more a discount applies.
Yes, Jump Street is a great venue for corporate team building, brainstorming sessions, office get-togethers, meetings or day conferences. The surrounding activities are creatively stimulating and are great for team building and our private rooms offer great meeting and presentation facilities.
Yes. Specific courts or our entire park can be booked for private events.
1. All cancellations for bookings of 10 or more participants must be given in writing with 28 days’ notice to receive a full refund, No verbal cancellations will be accepted.
2. All cancellations for bookings of under 10 participants must be given in writing with 7 days’ notice to receive a full refund, no verbal cancellations will be accepted.
3. If the cancellation is out of the notice period specified, then a transfer of time and date of the booking will be offered, this will require the participant to give the cancellation notice in writing and to specify the time and date they wish to transfer to.
4. Transfers will only be offered with 24 hours’ notice, with any booking with less than 24hours notice of cancellation no refund or transfer will be offered unless under extreme circumstances which be down to the discretion of Jump street LTD.
5. In the event a refund is due to you under these terms and conditions, we will refund the amount due to the credit/ debit card used by you to pay, if you have used vouchers we may refund you in vouchers.
6. Jump street LTD will be entitled to cancel your booking at any time, should this happen we will endeavour to contact you with as much notice as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund or the option to reschedule in the event of such cancellation, but no other compensation will be payable.