Activity is available at Chelmsford
Explore the all-new Kendrick’s Kingdom soft-play extravaganza and keep your toddler entertained for hours in a safe and fun environment!
Kendrick’s Kingdom boasts four levels of safe and fun activities for your toddlers to explore for hours on end.
Let your little ones loose to explore a range of port holes, challenge decks and levels; as well as tackle a Giant’s Causeway, Treasure Chest and have bundles of fun in the Battle Zone featuring ball cannons.
Youngsters can enjoy a wide range of slides, rope climbs, rope bridges, tunnels, ball showers and much more!
There’s even seating for the grown-ups to rest their feet and enjoy treats from the café while keeping an eye on the kids.
Come and give Chelmsford’s latest soft play arena a go by booking online today!
Please make sure to turn up 30 minutes in advance of your booking. Spectators go free.
No matter your age - get your 2nd hour half price!
* Free if accompanied by a paying sibling
ALL-NEW COMBO DEALS!
Your little ones can bounce along to their favourite Disney tracks during a Jump Tots session and explore Kendrick’s Kingdom for just £7.50#!
£7.50 PER PERSON
Let your little jump-stars loose on our labyrinth of trampolines for an hour and enjoy four floors of soft play in Kendrick’s Kingdom for just £13.50#!
£13.50 PER PERSON
Challenge your head for heights in our Clip’n Climb arena before heading over to Kendrick’s Kingdom for a spot of soft play madness all for £15.50#!
£15.50 PER PERSON
Pack in an Open Jump session, Clip’n Climb experience and explore Kendrick’s Kingdom with our amazing-value half day package for just £25!
£25 PER PERSON
EXCLUSIVE HIRE PARTY
Available from 4th September 2018
Available Mon – Fri 1pm – 5pm
Weekends 1pm – 6pm
Maximum 35 children
Kids + Adult parties available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (16 years old or over) at all times
- Children over the age of 10 are not allowed to play in the soft play area
- Young children should be taken to the toilet before entering the play area
- Socks should be worn in the play area, no shoes
- Appropriate clothing should be worn. It is advised that arms and legs are covered. Nylon and lightweight clothing are not recommended
- No food in the soft play area (including chewing gum and sweets)
- No drinks should be taken into the play area
- No glass or china should be taken into the play area
- Adults should not use the play area, and may only enter to assist their child when needing help
- Children who are injured or unwell will not be admitted to the play area
- Please remove sharp objects, mobile phones, pens, money, jewellery, badges, loose belts or ties before entering the play area
- Any child found to be behaving in a disruptive or unacceptable manner will be asked to leave the premises
- No climbing up or playing at the bottom of slides • Children must sit feet first whilst using the slides
- Do not climb on the frames or netting
- No photography without permission
- Please report accidents or incidents immediately
- We do not accept liability for any loss (including theft), damage to belongings or personal injury, please observe our safety rules and play at your own risk