Session available at Colchester & Chelmsford
Open Jump trampolining sessions are open to anyone over 4 years old. Come along and test out the various areas of the park, from Dodgeball to Slam Dunk, The Wall, The Wipeout and The Bag.
Join us for some awesome trampolining fun in a world where the wall becomes the floor and the rules of gravity no longer apply.
The rush is infectious. Look around and everyone’s buzzing, whether they’re running up The Wall, launching into The Bag, dodging The Wipeout or practising for one of our dodgeball tournaments.
Open Jump Sessions cost £10 per person per hour plus £1.95 for regulation non-slip socks which can be kept and reused. Spectators go free.
Please check the timetable for your preferred location to see when these sessions take place. We recommend that you book ahead to avoid disappointment.
Please ensure you arrive 30 minutes ahead of your reserved time slot to leave time to stow your belongings and go through the safety briefing.
- Take extra care – trampolines in this area provide superior height & a greater degree of difficulty & risk.
- Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- Safety briefing to be watched prior to jumping.
- Only one person on each trampoline at a time.
- Don’t jump or land on the padding – it is there as a safety precaution.
- Jump Street staff members monitor safety strictly & their direction must be followed.