Position: CAFÉ STAFFcolchester + chelmsford
Your primary role will be to ensure the smooth operation of the Jump Street Cafe, ensuring that you achieve the highest levels of food hygiene and customer service. You will be a highly customer focused individual with good organisational capability and an ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Full adherence to health and safety and that food hygiene procedures are in place at all times.
- Handle transactions and adhere to company policy on handling cash
- Work to financial targets and communicate current promotions
- Assist with set up of party rooms and assist party hosts as needed
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- To work closely with the events team to ensure that the catering operation runs smoothly during special events.
Skills, personal attributes & experience required
Applicants should be aged 16 years and over.
Full time and part time.
How to Apply
When submitting an application, please send your CV with a covering letter and photograph, detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, giving relevant experience, your pay expectations and confirming your availability to work the shifts and hours mentioned. Please be clear which Park you are applying for.