Position: Court Marshalscolchester + chelmsford
Apply for a Marshal job at Jump Street and provide an exceptional and enjoyable entertainment experience for customers whilst keeping their safety your paramount objective.
- Monitoring the various trampoline areas within the park to ensure customers have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Deliver exceptional customer engagement and service.
- Keep a close watch over the trampolines and the trampoline users.
- Exercising the appropriate level of control, communicate effectively with trampoline users and colleagues.
- Anticipate problems and prevent accidents, intervene to prevent behaviour which is unsafe.
- Identify emergencies quickly and take appropriate action. Give immediate first aid to any casualty (when qualified to).
- You will also be required to assist where necessary in the day to day duties of the park.
- To be 100% committed to customer safety and satisfaction.
- To thrive in a high energy environment to consistently deliver an awesome experience.
- Do whatever you can to enhance the customer experience and customer relationships in line with company goals.
- Carry out functional tasks/operational checks across various aspects of the Arena.
- Maintain Jump Street standards of cleanliness at all times.
- Have lots of fun.
- To innovate ideas and initiate action to increase the usage of the catering facilities.
- To take the appropriate level of responsibility for health & safety.
This Job Description is a guide to the level and range of responsibilities the post holder will be expected to undertake initially. It is not exhaustive and the post holder will be expected to undertake any other duties appropriate to this role in addition to any other activities requested by their line manager or senior manager.
Skills, personal attributes & experience required
- An outgoing personality, can-do attitude and great customer service skills
- You must be a team player and have excellent time keeping and attendance.
- You can think quickly, react to and handle situations calmly and responsibly.
- You are physically fit and able to demonstrate how to use the equipment (full training will be given).
- A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential.
Applicants should be aged 16 years and over
Full time and part time. Available to work weekends and evenings.
How to Apply
When submitting an application, please send your CV with a covering letter detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, giving relevant experience, your pay expectations and confirming your availability to work the shifts and hours mentioned.