Position: Party Hostscolchester + chelmsford
Come and join our busy team of Party Hosts at Jump Street. From tots to teens, your job is to make their party the best it can be. This job is about organisation and attitude. If you’re of a cheerful disposition, can handle noise and dealing with a lot of pizza then please apply!
- Meeting & greeting party guests
- Interacting with children and assisting with the running of the parties
- Supervision of the children while using the facility
- Setting up party rooms and serving food and refreshments
- Organising party games for the group
- Communicating with parents & guardians during visit
- Creating a memorable experience for all customers
Skills, personal attributes & experience required
Skills, personal attributes and experience required:
- DBS check
- Awesome attitude and enjoys working with children
- Good time management and organisation skills are a must
- Experience working with children from ages 4 to 15.
- An interest in leisure activities
- Must be reliable, flexible and must be available to work weekends & school holidays
Applicants should be aged 16 years and over
Mainly weekends but involves some weekdays.
How to Apply
When submitting an application, please send your CV with a covering letter and photograph, detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, giving relevant experience, your pay expectations and confirming your availability to work the shifts and hours mentioned.