What personal data do we collect?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which will include the following: name, date of birth, marital status, gender, bank account, email address, telephone number, payment card details, information relating to products and services you have purchased from us, IP Address, browser details, location information, survey responses, how you use our website and your marketing preferences.
How do we collect your data?
We collect information from you when you book a session at either of our parks, sign a waiver, sign up for our newsletter, fill in our contact form or respond to a survey or competition.
How do we use your information?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To process your booking before, during and after your booked session/s.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, generally this will enable us to provide you with a better service.
- Only if you have subscribed to our newsletter– to send periodic marketing e-mails from Mailchimp which includes uploading your data to Mailchimp’s service.
- To follow up correspondence with you by e-mail or phone.
- To enable you to partake in a survey or prize draw.
- To complete a transaction with you and receive payment from you.
- To protect our business and our business interests including our website.
- To store your chosen park choice to display the correct website information.
- Only if you have opted in to allow cookies:
- to share data about your website behaviour with Google Analytics to help us improve the user experience of our website
How do we protect your information?
We have put in place appropriate security to prevent your personal data being lost or stolen, or otherwise used in an unauthorised manner. These security measures are regularly reviewed and access to your personal data is limited to those employees and agents that have a business need to know.
Our current website security measures include the use of:
- Regular malware scanning
- SSL certification
- Two-factor authentication
- Web spam blockers
How long do we store your information?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is needed in order to use it as described above or we have a legitimate business interest to store your data for later contact. In certain circumstances, such as for our accounting, your personal data may be kept beyond the duration of the provision of service.
Opting out or data requests:
You can contact us at any time to request details of personal information which we hold about you. You can change your personal information by contacting our Data Protection Officer, James Hack, via e-mail or phone. Additionally, you may contact us to have your personal data erased under Article 17 of the GDPR 2018. This will usually be free of charge.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes, we use essential and non-essential cookies. Essential cookies can not be removed and are outlined below. If you opt in to the cookies banner at the bottom of the page when you first visit our website non-essential cookies will be stored on your browsing activities. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow).
In addition to our cookies consent banner, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn non-essential cookies off, this will not effect your experience on jumpstreet.co.uk.
We use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: for behavioural tracking to improve user experience (non-essential – you can opt in to this through our cookies banner)
- Park choice: locally stored to serve you specific park based information (essential)
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential through our service agreements with them. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. We recommend that you read the Privacy Notice of any website that you visit from our website.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
We allow third-party behavioural tracking to improve user experience. We use Google Analytics to track this information on our behalf and the data collected expires 14 months after collection.