JUMP STREET LTD is a supplier of recreational services. The recreational services include participation in trampolining, dodgeball and basketball (“recreational activities”). By purchasing a ticket for or by using any of the facilities at JUMP STREET LTD, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
1) I acknowledge that the participation in the activities provided by JUMP STREET LTD entails known and unknown risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death or damage to themselves to property or to third parties. I further acknowledge that the activities provided by JUMP STREET LTD require a reasonable level of fitness and ability.
2) I hereby agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3) I acknowledge that I have been provided with the necessary safety instructions by JUMP STREET LTD in relation to the activities and warrant that I will comply with these at all times whilst on the premises from which the activities will be carried out.
4) I agree that I will only carry out moves and tricks that are within my ability level and of which I am able to retain control of at all times. Moves and tricks are performed at my own risk.
5) The weight limit for an individual participant is 17.5 stone (111 kilos). JUMP STREET LTD recommends that if you have any weight-related concerns you should consult your doctor and receive medical clearance before engaging in trampoline jumping at JUMP STREET LTD.
6) I agree as an adult participant, or the Parent/Legal Guardian of a minor participant, in consideration of being permitted to participate at JUMP STREET LTD , grant JUMP STREET LTD, the permission to photograph and/or record me or my child(ren)/ward(s) in connection with JUMP STREET LTD to use the photograph and/or recording for advertising and promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the Photograph and/or Recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
7) I acknowledge that JUMP STREET LTD is not liable for damage or loss to myself, third parties or property however incurred whilst undertaking activities or on the premises belonging to the Company.
8) If the participant is a minor, I agree that this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement (“WAIVER / RELEASE”) is made on behalf of that minor participant and that all of the releases, waivers and promises herein are binding on that minor participant. I represent that I have full authority as Parent or Legal Guardian of the minor participant to bind the minor participant to this Agreement.
9) I expressly agree and promise to accept all risk existing and in the activity and acknowledge that the participation in the activity is voluntary and that I elect to participate despite of the risks. I agree to indemnify JUMP STREET LTD together with its equipment suppliers and manufacturers, from any and all claims, demands or courses of action which are in any way connected with my participation in the activities.
10) In consideration of not being required to sign a fresh copy of this Waiver Release before each visit, I further agree that this Waiver Release shall apply to all visits within the next 12 months by me and by the minor participant in full.
11) To the maximum extent permitted by law, but subject to the non-excludable consumer guarantees implied pursuant to the UK Consumer Law, in no event will JUMP STREET LTD or its employees, directors and agents be liable in respect of any claim for any indirect or consequential loss or damage including without limitation personal injury, financial loss (such as loss of profits or use of capital or revenue or otherwise), or for any punitive, exemplary, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statute or statutory duty or breach of any consumer guarantees.
12) This Waiver/disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13) Customer Services can be contacted 01206 911035 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. The address is 12 RICHMOND ROAD, DUKES PARK ESTATE, CHELMSFORD, ESSEX, CM2 6UA